Dear friends. in Utter Pradesh a new scheme has been launched for youth, UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2021. For this scheme online registration form at up.gov.in, you can also check last date for Yogi Free mobile phone scheme, apply online for Muft Smartphone Yojna in Uttar Pradesh, read complete details here
UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2021 online registration form filling process will begin at up.gov.in. In this Yogi Muft Mobile Phone Yojna, the Uttar Pradesh schools will get cell phones with preloaded content, student can check last date to apply now. The Yogi Adityanath drove UP government will give cell phones preloaded study substance to student tried out government universities in 7 optimistic regions. UP Muft Smartphone Yojana is a free cell phone plan to be launched by the state legislature of Uttar Pradesh.
UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2021 Apply Online
Much the same as Free Smartphone Schemes in different states, the state govt. of UP drove by CM Yogi Adityanath will welcome UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2021 online registration form. All the candidates would be needed to fill the Yogi Free Mobile Phone Scheme application form through the authority site of the UP government at http://up.gov.in/or at another devoted entryway. The authority notice containing rules alongside cell phone plot apply online interaction isn’t out yet.
When the UP Free Smartphone Yojana apply online cycle will begin, we will refresh it here. Till then read out the information which are known till date about the Uttar Pradesh Muft Mobile Phone Yojana.
The process to Apply / Register Online for Yogi Free Smartphone Yojana
- Applicants first need to visit the official website http://up.gov.in
- Here Applicants have to click the Register button.
- Now people need to fill in their personal and contact details required in the form. Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Name of Father/Mother/Spouse and district, etc are to be filled in the first step.
- As all the required details filled by the applicants now review the filled application form and submit it.
- Once the form get submitted a unique registration number will be allotted to each candidate.
- Now applicants will receive a login password on their mobile number by SMS to complete the second step application procedure.
- Now applicant will log in using the password received on your mobile number and fill all pending details such as a complete address, category, income details, and academic details.
- After this applicant has to upload scanned copies of the latest passport size photograph and mark sheet of 10th class.
- After doing all the above-given procedure, If the candidate is found eligible after verification, the smartphone will be delivered to their home in the second half of 2021.
In the second step of utilization, the candidates need to audit the submitted data and make the last accommodation. After the subsequent advance is finished, the candidates won’t change/alter any of the submitted data.
- Applicant must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh state.
- He / She must be studying in any of the government / govt. aided school.
- The annual income of the family of the applicant from all sources must not exceed Rs. 2 lakh per annum.
- The applicant must be cleared in all his previous attended examinations i.e he / she must not have backlogs.
List of Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- School ID Card
- Residence Certificate
- Mobile number
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Marksheet of Previous Class attended by the student
The enlistment method will be totally on the web, candidates would not be needed to visit any administration office regardless. The confirmation of the reports and qualification of the competitor would be finished by the authority vaisit to home of candidates.
Selected Districts list
- Siddhartha Nagar
As per the assertion, the cell phone will go about as a two way specialized instrument to illuminate and instruct individuals about the plan and strategies of UP government. The cell phone will accompany the most recent programming and stacked with the application where clients can share criticism about the public authority strategies and plans.
UP Free Mobile Phone Yojana Issuance to Schools Students
The e-cell phones under UP Free Mobile Phone Yojana 2021 will be kept in school library and would be given to student like books. The state legislature of Uttar Pradesh had chosen to obtain 160 electronic cell phones in 18 government schools in these regions. The choice to begin disseminate liberated from cost cell phones under Muft Mobile Phone Yojana is in consonance with the New Education Policy (NEP).
The new National Educational Policy lays weight on the utilization and coordination of innovation for schooling. The Free Smartphone activity is additionally significant in the light of continuous Digital India crusade which targets making residents carefully engaged. The change acquires quality schooling as well as helps in scholastic changes.
Features of Yogi Free Mobile Phone Distribution Scheme
The examination material will be stacked in cell phones surrendered under Free Smartphone Yojana and will be available without web association. Every one of the 18 government universities will be given 8-9 cell phones during scholastic meeting 2020-21. Each cell phone will have a 6 inch screen and will have high-goal quality so it unfavorably affects the vision of student.
Need for Yogi Muft Smartphone Yojana in Wake of COVID-19
The investigation material will be stacked in cell phones surrendered under Free Smartphone Yojana and will be open without web association. Every one of the 18 government schools will be given 8-9 cell phones during scholarly meeting 2020-21. Each cell phone will have a 6 inch screen and will have high-goal quality so it unfavorably affects the visual perception of student.