West Bengal government has welcomed Couples Application Form (bride / groom) for West Bengal Online Marriage Registration form 2021 at rgmwb.gov.in, Eligible candidate can download wedding register sample certificate application PDF instantly, check rules, documents list to apply
West Bengal Online Marriage Registration Form 2021 for Couples at MARREG Portal at rgmwb.gov.in. Applicants can enroll their marriage on the web and get marriage authentication immediately at MARREG Portal. The essential target is to limit use of paper and to mosey down the marriage library methodology including cycle of getting marriage authentications. Likewise, this WB Marriage Registration Portal will give data on the reports needed for marriage.
WB govt. has launched an e-registry system for easy downloading the procedure for marriage registration. Hence, govt. is giving training to the Marriage Registrars to deal with the online applications made through the new entrance/online cycle. In addition, this new framework will lessen the marriage enlistment expenses in West Bengal. This technique will cost not as much as Rs. 1000 (present rate) for marriage registry in West Bengal.
Apply for West Bengal Online Marriage Registration
The state govt. has launched a devoted entry where up-and-comers can enroll on the web. Appropriately, both the lady of the hour and spouse need to fill the application form with Proof of Age (Scanned Copy), Address Proof (Scanned Copy), and other required documents. A while later, couples will get affirmed duplicates of their vault as affirmation. Additionally, the whole framework to get Marriage testament is straightforward, proficient and paperless.
West Bengal Online Marriage Registration Form 2021
West Bengal Government has welcomed Online Registration of Marriages on and from 1 December 2018. For online marriage registration you are requested to follow the sequence of steps mentioned bellow:-
- Candidate will first Visit the official website at https://rgmwb.gov.in/MARREG_Portal/MARREG_Home.aspx
- Then Click at the link “Register Your Marriage” link as
- After this Click on the “Click Here to Apply Online” link whisch is in the newly opened window. Then the Application Form for West Bengal Online Marriage Registration will appear.
- Here candidate will Select the Relevant Act of Marriage, fill up Notice /Application pages forwife and Husband. or Bride and bridegroom
- Then Upload full Signature (if illiterate RTI), Signed Photograph (Signature must be put at side base i.e. away from the face), Proof of Birth, Proof of Residential Address and Left Thumb Impression.
- Now Applicant will select Marriage Officer from the list as per your choice and apply to the Marriage Officer.
- Candidate will receive an SMS on given mobile numer and Email containing instructions and application serial number. Your selected MO will also receive a similar SMS.
- Contact to the Marriage Officer/Hindu Marriage Registrar over phone and meet him personally/through relative with fees.
Albeit the marriage enrollments of couples are going on the web yet the couples are not permitted to fill the application structure for online marriage enlistment from their home. This new programming for library of relationships will stay accessible at the workplaces of the Marriage Registrars.
This new online vault of marriage is straightforward, effective and less expensive than the past framework. Moreover, couples need not need to make superfluous visits at the workplace of the Marriage Registrar.
Some Rules for West Bengal Online Marriage Registration
West Bangal government has released some rule for this scheme so before the applicants proceed for registration of marriage, confirm the following:-
- Your computer is malware / virus free.
- The cache memory and browser cookies have been cleaned.
- Ensure that available bandwidth (internet speed) is more than 0.5 Mbps.
- Do not use cell phone to scan document use proper FlatBed scanner.
- Do not use mobile internet while working on the portal.
- Browser pop-up is enabled.
- The Acts of Marriages are known (It can be changed by your Marriage officer only.
- Confirm that groom (husband) and bride (wife) has mobile and e-mail ID.
- If you are a marriage officer, please do not work on multiple applications at a time.
- So not share your password or OTP with anyone.
List of Documents
1) Scanned photograph of husband and wife.
2) Scanned signatures with LTI of husband and wife.
3) Scanned document proof of present address of husband and wife.
4) Scanned document proof of permanent address of husband and wife.
5) Scanned document proof of date of birth of husband and wife.
Facts about West Bengal Online Marriage Registration
Enrollment of Marriages is useful from numerous points of view. Kindly visit https://rgmwb.gov.in. In the event that you are socially hitched, if it’s not too much trouble, register your marriage promptly utilizing the site https://rgmwb.gov.in . This is required according to Supreme Court’s decision dated fourteenth February 2006 read with State Government’s Gazette Notification dated 29th January, 2008. No Advocate or Lawyer is qualified for register your marriage. Enlistment of relationships are not done at any courtroom.
Just Marriage Officers properly delegated by Judicial Department, Govt. of West Bengal just as Ex Officio Marriage Officers, designated by Finance Deptt Govt. of West Bengal are qualified for register/solemnize your Marriage. Their subtleties are accessible in the MARREG PORTAL for example https://rgmwb.gov.in
List of Marriage Officers in West Bengal at MARREG Portal
Rundown of Marriage Officers can be found from the site https://rgmwb.gov.in . You are mentioned to follow the means referenced underneath to discover names and portable number of Marriage Officers: Visit the site https://rgmwb.gov.in Public Info Search MO. Search should be possible by composing MO Name or choosing MO Location (MO Type, District and Police Station).
On the off chance that somebody attempts to present himself/herself as Marriage Officer, if it’s not too much trouble, legitimize via looking through his/her subtleties including his/her photo from the site. Marriage Officer whose name isn’t found in the site is certainly a phony Marriage Officer.
At the hour of Registration/Solemnisation of Marriages, the lady and spouse or the wife and husband every one of the three observers will sign in presence of Marriage Officer/Hindu Marriage Registrar. In the online interaction, after Solemnisation/Registration, it is required that a joint photo of Marriage Officer/Hindu Marriage Registrar alongside Bride and spouse or wife and Husband is to be transferred for preparing and resulting age of Marriage Certificate.
For additional subtleties, if it’s not too much trouble, visit the authority site at https://rgmwb.gov.in/MARREG_Portal/MARREG_Home.aspx