Ujala Gujarat Yojana launched for distribution of LED bulbs, tubelights, fans, check new prices of appliances, eligibility, documents list, how to buy bulb, tube light, fan, access EESL State Dashboard all details are given below..
Ujala Gujarat Yojana Latest Update
Gujarat Government has launched the Ujala Gujarat Yojana for dispersion of energy saving LED bulbs across the state. The Ujala Gujarat Yojana has been dispatched under the focal government’s Ujala Yojana conspire at a capacity in Vadodara. In this article, we will enlighten you concerning the new costs of LED bulbs, tube lights and energy effective fans, qualification, rundown of records and complete subtleties of the Ujala Gujarat Yojana. Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani chose to diminish the cost of LED bulb following overpowering reaction by individuals under UJALA Gujarat Yojana. According to his choice, the bulb will be sold with cost of Rs. 65 for every bulb for money and Rs. 70 for every bulb for EMI alongside saving comparative rate for both private and business buyers of the state.
Boss Minister Shri Rupani has likewise chosen to start selling of LED tube-light and 5 star evaluated energy-productive fans under Domestic Efficient Lighting Program dispatched by the Union Government. According to his choice, 20 watt LED tubelights will be given to buyers with an expense of Rs. 210 with cash with an all out decrease of Rs. 20 in its cost appointed by the Union Government.
The Five-star rated energy efficient fan will be sold at Rs. 1,110 price with a total reduction Rs. 40 in its price assigned by the Union Government for the whole nation. The EMI cost of LED tube-light and fan will be Rs. 230 and Rs. 1260 respectively.
- Candidate should be resident of Gujarat state.
- All ration card holders in Gujarat state are eligible for this Ujala Gujarat Yojana.
Cash or EMI Prices for LED Bulb / Tube Light / Fan under UJALA Gujarat Yojana
|Bulb/Tube-light/Fan||By Cash||By EMI|
|LED Bulb||Rs. 65 per bulb||Rs. 70 per bulb|
|LED Tube-light||Rs. 210 per tube-light||Rs. 230 per tube-light|
|Five-star rated energy efficient Fan||Rs. 1,110 per fan||Rs. 1,260 per fan|
- Aadhar card
- Monthly electricity bill
Salient Features / Benefits of Ujala Gujarat Yojana
- The governmentwill distribute LED bulb, tube lights, fans at highly subsidized rate.
- Benefits of the LED bulb at a very low price of Rs. 65 per bulb for cash and Rs. 70 per bulb for EMI. Similar rate will be applicable for residential and commercial use.
- 20 watt LED tube lights to be given to consumers at a low price of Rs. 210 per tube light by cash and Rs. 230 per tube light for EMI.
- 5 Star energy efficient fans to be sold at very low price of Rs. 1,110 per fan by cash and Rs. 1,260 per fan for EMI.
- EMI option also available for the consumers and the charge of 8-10 installments should be paid through the electricity bill.
- Low power consumption and saving electricity.
Remarkable Features/Benefits of Ujala Gujarat Yojana
The public authority appropriate LED bulb, tube lights, fans at profoundly sponsored rate.
Advantages of the LED bulb at an exceptionally low cost of Rs. 65 for every bulb for money and Rs. 70 for each bulb for EMI. Comparable rate will be pertinent for private and business use.
20 watt LED tube lights to be given to purchasers at a low cost of Rs. 210 for every cylinder light with money and Rs. 230 for every cylinder light for EMI.
5 Star energy effective fans to be sold at exceptionally low cost of Rs. 1,110 for every fan with money and Rs. 1,260 for each fan for EMI.
EMI alternative additionally accessible for the shoppers and the charge of 8-10 portions ought to be covered through the power bill.
Low force utilization and saving power.
A solitary LED bulb can save upto Rs. 315 every year and introducing LED’s all through the home can save a ton to the homegrown customers. The gave bulbs under the plan will accompany long term substitution guarantee. The LED bulbs will burn-through just 7-8 watt of energy and give glow of 900 lumens.
The state government intends to disseminate around 12 Crore LED bulbs to 1.21 crore families under the Ujala Gujarat Yojana. One family will get a limit of 10 LED bulbs in the main stage and the sum will be charged in 8-10 portions through the power bill.
- The consumers can buy the LED bulbs by showing monthly electricity bill or ID cards.
- Government has set up 615 distribution centers across the Gujarat state to distribute LED bulb for the consumer.
- The consumer also visit Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB) offices in Taluka/districts in Gujarat state.
- The scheme will not only help save cost to the consumers but also contribute to the energy security of India.