Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme has been declared by the state government on 17 September 2020. In this 2 Wheeler Scheme, the Gujarat govt. will give Subsidy on buying of electric bikes to energize utilization of e vehicles to forestall air contamination. Likewise, Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has additionally reported to begin Three Wheeler Scheme 2020. In 3 Wheeler Scheme, govt. will give appropriation on acquisition of electric carts.
The declaration to begin Gujarat Two/Three Wheeler Scheme was made during a virtual program on environmental change to recognize the establishing day of the state environmental change office. CM has additionally reported the endowment as a “Panchsheel present” of five advancement plans in Gujarat to praise the 70th birthday celebration of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
In this article, we will inform you regarding the total subtleties of Gujarat 2/3 Wheeler Subsidy Scheme
Some important features for Two wheeler of the scheme
- Every student of Gujarat will get the subsidy of Rs. 12000 on buy electric scooters
- In this scheme 9 class of student in Gujarat will be able to get the assistance amount
- This subsidy only applicable on purchase of battery powered scooter
- In this Two wheeler scheme around 10,000 electric vehicles would be provided
Some important features for Three wheeler of the scheme
- Each candidate to buy electric rickshaws will get a subsidy of Rs. 48,000 from The state govt. .
- Assistance would be given to individual and institutional beneficiaries in Gujarat Three Wheeler Scheme.
- The subsidy amount will applicable only for the purchase of battery powered e Rickshaws.
- In this Three wheeler scheme around 5000 electric vehicles would be provided
Subsidy Scheme to Setup Infrastructure Facilities to Charge Battery Powered Vehicles
Both the Gujarat Two Wheeler and Three Wheeler Schemes will be taken forward according to the reaction of the candidates. The state govt. of Gujarat will likewise begin a sponsorship plan of Rs. 5 lakh to set up framework offices in the state for charging battery-controlled vehicle. The absolute introduced limit of power in the state is 35,500 MW. The commitment of sustainable power source to the absolute introduced limit of Gujarat is 30% which is more than the public normal of 23%.
The Climate Change office has likewise marked virtual MoU with 10 associations. These MoU will take a shot at moderating the impacts of environmental change and expanding the utilization of sustainable power source through the use of room innovation and geo-informatics.