Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2020| rajasthan government to launch indira rasoi yojana | indira rasoi yojana rajasthan in hindi
Dear Friends to give food to someone is a great job, the Rajasthan Government is going to do this kind of a great job by launching a great scheme named Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana. Rajasthan government has going to launch this scheme with the purpose that makes sure no one can sleep without eating food, no person will be Hungary (Koi Bhukha Naa Soye) in the state.
On 22 June 2020, CM Ashok Gehlot has declared that the Government will provide meals two times in a day will before long be made accessible to the needy individuals at low rates. The state govt. will spend Rs. 100 crore for each annum for this Indira Rasoi Scheme. Besides, govt. will utilize the Information Technology to viably screen this plan.
Indira Rasoi Yojana is a Modified yojana of the beforehand running Annapurna Rasoi Yojana in Rajasthan. In this plan, the state govt. will ensure that all the poor and hungry individuals will get hygien and nutritious food. The Rajasthan govt. will take the assistance of Local Non Governmental Organizations (NGOs) in Indira Rasoi Yojana execution.
CM has propelled this Indira Rasoi Yojana which would be gainful during Coronavirus un-locking period just as post COVID-19 period. The plan will be overflowed with 213 urban nearby assortments of the state.
Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2020
Indira Rasoi Yojana has begun in 12 regions of Jaipur locale. The food menu of the plate being served under the Indira Rasoi Yojana will have the accompanying.
- 100 Gram of pulses
- 100 Gram of vegetables
- 250 Grams chapatti
The items on the plate can be altered as per the local requirement recommended by the district-level committees.
Food quality will be checked by the district-level committees from time to time and complaints can be lodged with district collectors.
Timings for Meals for this scheme
The food will be made available in the morning from 8.30 am till 1 pm and 5 pm to 8 pm in the evening.
As per CM Ashok Gehlot “There is a lack of nutritious food and it is with the possibility that no one rests hungry that I am declaring this today. Indira Gandhi was an incredible pioneer and the purpose for the making of Bangladesh, she got the Green Revolution, led the atomic tests in Phokran during 1974. In the memory of the extraordinary pioneer, we have concluded that Indira Rasoi Yojana will be begun soon under which no one will rest hungry.” Chief Minister referenced this while tending to the virtual propelling of a state-level Covid-19 mindfulness program through video conferencing from his living arrangement.
Highlight of the Scheme
- In December 2016, previous CM Vasundhara Raje had launched Annapurna Rasoi Yojana.
- It was a subsidized meal scheme to offer breakfast for Rs. 5 and lunch for Rs. 8 on the lines of Amma Canteens of Tamil Nadu.
- The plan was planned to profit workers, cart pullers, auto-cart drivers, understudies, working ladies, senior residents among others.
- Presently the state govt. of Rajasthan has begun Indira Rasoi Yojana as a refreshed variant of the past Annapoorna Rasoi Scheme.
- In the new Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana, destitute individuals living in the ward of urban nearby bodies (ULBs) will get nutritious suppers two times per day at concessional rates.
- The rate for the suppers has been settled. The new plan will work in the wake of remembering the necessities and tastes of each region.
- A committee headed by the area gatherer will screen this Yojana and the legislature will spend around Rs 100 crore every year on the plan.
- The organization of neighborhood NGOs will likewise be guaranteed for the correct working of the plan.