Order Aadhaar PVC Card Online [Rs. 50] – Now Aadhar Card in Your Wallet like ATM
hello dear reader, UIDAI starts Order Aadhaar PVC Card Online service at resident.uidai.gov.in, Now people can apply online to get an aadhar card in their wallet like an ATM card, For this people have to pay fees only Rs. 50, new Aadhaar PVC Card apply online process begins by online at the official website.
About the scheme
Daer friends Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) launched anew service Aadhaar PVC Card. By using this online service people will get their aadhaar details printed on PVC card by paying nominal charges. Peole would now be able to apply online for an Aadhar PVC Card at the website resident.uidai.gov.in. This new Aadhaar PVC Card will arrive in a helpful size to convey in your wallet like ATM.
All those people who do not have registered mobile numbers can be able to Order Aadhaar PVC Card by using a Non-Registered or Alternate Mobile Number. The all-new Aadhar PVC Card is solid, looks alluring, and has the most recent security highlights. The security highlights contain a visualization, Guilloche Pattern, apparition picture, and Microtext.
Process to Order Aadhaar PVC Card Online [Apply]
We are giving you the complete process of how to Order Aadhaar PVC Card online:-
- To Apply Online for Aadhar PVC Card, the candidate first need to visit the official website of UIDAI which is given here https://resident.uidai.gov.in/
- On the home page “My Aadhaar” section will present in the main menu, candidate have to click on the “Order Aadhaar PVC Card” link
- After clicking the link, the Order Aadhaar PVC Card online page will open
- Here applicants will enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number or a 16 digit Virtual ID or the 28 digits EID. after this enter the security code or captcha as you see in the picture and then click on the “Send OTP” button.
- As you will click on the send button, you will get an OTP on the registered mobile number. Applicants can enter the OTP and submit it online mode.
- After submitting, you will have a preview of the PVC card in front of you. now applicants can click on the “Make Payment” option. and will be redirected to the payment page and you have to pay the fee.
- Here Applicants can pay their Aadhar PVC Card fees through Credit Card / Debit Card / Netbanking / UPI. Your Aadhaar PVC card will be ordered as soon as payment is made.
Salient Features of the scheme
PVC cards are called polyvinyl chloride cards. A PVC card is a plastic card on which the Aadhaar data is printed. An expense of Rs. 50 is charged for making this card. Here are probably the main focuses to be remembered while applying on the web for all new Aadhar PVC Card:-
Request Aadhaar card by paying Rs 50/ – (comprehensive of GST and Speed post charges)
Utilize your Aadhaar Number/Virtual Identification Number/EID to arrange Aadhaar card.
Aadhaar card accompanies security highlights for example Carefully marked Secure QR code, Hologram, Ghost picture, Guilloche design and so on
Validation through OTP
- Aadhaar card can be ordered using Registered/Alternate mobile number to receive OTP.
- Aadhaar preview is available on use of registered mobile only.
- Time-Based-One-Time-Password (TOTP) can also be used via m-Aadhaar Application.
- Preview of Aadhaar card details is not available for Non-registered mobile based Order.
UIDAI Announcement of Aadhaar PVC Card
The UIDAI has made a declaration for the dispatch of its new Order Aadhaar PVC Card administration on their own twitter overseer. The tweets with respect to the dispatch of Aadhar PVC Card,
Aadhaar card is quite possibly the main archives needed for different purposes like government plans, an affirmation of the kid. Aadhar card is likewise utilized as a personality confirmation. Already, the Aadhaar card got at our postal location was exceptionally cumbersome and it was hard to convey it. Yet, presently, UIDAI has permitted Aadhaar to reproduce on polyvinyl chloride (PVC) card so the Aadhaar card finds a way into the wallet like an ATM or check card.[/.lpokmo