Odisha SAMPURNA Yojana 2021 – To provide Rs. 1000 for Pregnant Women scheme
check complete details here for Odisha SAMPURNA Scheme 2021 or Shishu Abond Matru Mrutyuhara Purna Nirakaran Abhiyan Yojana to provide Rs. 1000 as transportation charges to pregnant women,
About the scheme
Odisha state government has welcomed SAMPURNA Scheme 2021 for pregnant ladies. In this Shishu Abond Matru Mrutyuhara Purna Nirakaran Abhiyan Yojana, the state govt. will give monetary help to pregnant moms of the state. CM Naveen Patnaik has reported to give Rs. 1000 as transportation cost to arrive at the medical clinic at time conveyance to the pregnant ladies who are living in distant territories.
The target of SAMPURNA plot is to cut down the passing pace of the new conceived Child (Infant Mortality Rate) and furthermore of the (Mother Mortality Rate) during pregnancy across the state. Hence, every one of the pregnant ladies from the unavailable areas who arrives at the clinic for conveyance by organizing vehicles going through their own cash, will get Rs. 1,000 as the transportation cost.
The plan will be material just for pregnant ladies who are living in unavailable regions where the ambulances of government clinics (102/108) and other four vehicle clinics can not reach. The plan is relied upon to give advantages to around 60,000 pregnant ladies consistently.
Details for Odisha SAMPURNA Scheme 2021
The following are a portion of the striking highlights of Odisha SAMPURNA scheme:-
- The pregnant lady will get monetary help of Rs. 1000 from state government.
- This plan is just be appropriate for ladies who are living in distant districts to give transportation cost to arrive at medical clinic.
- The goal of government is to decrease Infant Mortality Rate (IMR) and Mother Mortality Rate (MMR) during pregnancy.
- This plan will cover an aggregate of 7853 towns across 30 regions of Odisha at the earliest opportunity.
- Rs. 1000 will be moved straightforwardly into the ledger of recipient through DBT.
The state govt. understands that the huge number of mishappening happen because of the pregnant ladies being continued shoulders or strolling to arrive at the emergency clinic for conveyance. This occurs because of government ambulances and other four vehicles not arriving at the spot on schedule. Thusly, the public authority has chosen to give Rs. 1000 to every recipient through DBT to orchestrate the transportation.
Odisha SAMMPURNA Yojana – Health Care Scheme for Pregnant Women (Earlier Update)
Odisha government has made gigantic budgetary arrangement for Shishu Abond Matru Mrutyuhara Purna Nirakaran Abhiyan Scheme for pregnant ladies. Under this SAMMPURNA Yojana 2021, the state govt. will give repayment of transportation cost of Rs. 1,000 to pregnant ladies. In this plan, govt. will likewise give units to moms, babies and drop back office after institutional conveyance and debilitated newborn children after treatment in Primary Health Care (PHCs) Centers for comprehensive medical care.
The essential target of SAMMPURNA Yojana 2021 in Odisha is to decrease the Infant Mortality Rate (IMR) and Maternal Mortality Rate (MMR). The measure of Rs. 1000 will be given as transport cost for pregnant ladies to go to the medical clinic from distant regions masterminding their own vehicles. Under this Sampurna Scheme, around 7853 towns would be covered from 30 regions of Odisha.
More about the scheme
- Budgetary allocation for Shishu Abong Matru Mrutyuhara Purna Nirakaran Yojana – SAMMPURNA has been enhanced.
- The state govt. will provide kits to mothers and newborns per year under Sampurna Scheme 2021.
- Re-imbursement of transport cost of Rs. 1000 would be given to pregnant women for inclusive healthcare services
- The state govt. will also provide a specified amount per day to mother of children admitted to NRCs.
- Even some amount would be given for drop back facility to pregnant women after institutional delivery and sick infants after treatment in PHCs.
Bike ambulances are going to be operational for transportation of patients where ambulance can’t reach.