MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana [Rs. 10,000] 2020 Registration / List
Hello Friends today we will write hare a new scheme launched in MP, named MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana 2020,registration has been started for all the farmer and one more thing who has already a beneficiary of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana they will be enrolled automatically in MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana and who have not applied in PM Kisan yojana they can apply at pmkisan.gov.in for Rs. 10,000 by filling the application form, check name in MKKY list of beneficiaries
About the scheme
Dear Reader in MP, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has made an announcement for all farmers in the state that government will provide Rs. 10,000. CM Farmers Welfare has decided to give provide financial assistance to farmers by given them 10,000per year, this amount will come from two sources like 6.000 will be given by the central govt. under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and Rs. 4,000 will be added by the MP govt. under Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana. Registration has been stared for applying this scheme by MP Government. Now every farmer of the state can apply online and can check their name in the list.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana application / registration form
According to the released notifications, all the farmers who are as of now taking the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana benefits are automatically enlisted in Kisan Kalyan Yojna. Such recipient farmers who are now getting Rs. 6,000 for every annum from the focal government area of now remembered for the MKKY Scheme. Every one of the current PM-Kisan Scheme recipient farmers won’t need to fill any different Kisan Kalyan Yojana Application/Registration Form to apply online to get extra Rs. 4,000.
For new registration follow the process hare
As per the notification, farmers who are as yet not enlisted for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana should make PM Kisan Scheme enrollment first. So as to fill the PM Kisan application structure, farmers can visit the official portal at https://pmkisan.gov.in/and make new rancher enlistment. The total cycle to apply online can be checked to utilize the connection – PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Application/Registration. Endless submission of completing the form and resulting endorsement, farmers of Madhya Pradesh will begin getting Rs. 10,000 for each annum (Rs. 6,000 – PM Kisan + Rs. 4,000 in MKKY).
Eligibility Criteria for this scheme:
As per the guidelines farmers need to be followed same criteria as PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.The accompanying classifications of recipients of higher financial status will not be qualified for advantage under the plan. All Institutional Land holders alongside other rancher families which have a place with at least one of the accompanying classes are not qualified.
- Previous and present holders of established posts
- Previous and present Ministers/State Ministers and previous/present Members of LokSabha/RajyaSabha/State Legislative Assemblies/State Legislative Councils,former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, previous and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All serving or resigned officials and workers of Central/State Government Ministries/Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached workplaces/Autonomous Institutions under Government just as customary representatives of the Local Bodies (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff/Class IV/Group D workers)
- All obsolete/resigned beneficiaries whose month to month benefits is Rs. 10,000/ – or more (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff/Class IV/Group D workers) of above classification
- All Persons who paid Income Tax in last appraisal year
- Experts like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects enlisted with Professional bodies and doing calling by embraced practice
Highlight of the scheme
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana (मुख्यमंत्री किसान कल्याण योजना)|
|Announced on||22 September 2020|
|Major Beneficiaries||All farmers in MP state|
|Number of Beneficiary Farmers||80 lakh|
|Benefits to farmers||Rs. 10,000 per annum|
|Launched by||CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan|
|Mode of Apply||Online at PM Kisan Portal or Offline at CSCs for new farmers|
|Official Website for Registration||https://pmkisan.gov.in/|