Dear Reader Maharashtra government is going to welcoming a new yojana, Maha Awas Yojana Gramin (MAY-G) 2020. online application / registration form filling process to start soon, To know about apply process, check eligibility criteria, list of documents required & complete details here, As per the official notification 8.82 lakh homes to be built with an outlay of Rs. 4,000 crore within 100 days under MAY Gramin rural housing scheme. For more detail read the complete article given below.
Maha Awas Yojana Gramin (MAY-G) 2020
On 20 November 2020, a scheme has been launched by the Maharashtra government named, Maha Awas Yojana Gramin (MAY-G) 2020. Under this scheme around 8,82,135 houses would be built in rural areas of the state within 100 days period. Online apply registration / Application process has not started yet it will start soon and all interested candidate will be able to apply online. The state govt. of Maharashtra has begun Maha Awas Yojana Gramin 2020for needy individuals living in country zones. CMO Maharashtra has tweeted about the official dispatch of the MAY Gramin Scheme which states
How to Apply Online for Maha Awas Yojana
Dear friends it was Farley expected that the recently launched Maha Awas Yojana would follow the comparable lines of focal govt’s leader Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G). The state govt. of Maharashtra may welcome online application/enlistment structures for MAY-G provincial lodging plan. Maharashtra govt. may welcome these application structures through the official site of the state govt. or then again another devoted entryway. The how to apply online cycle for Maha Awas Yojana Gramin is as yet not known as the total subtleties would be accessible simply after the official warning about the plan is delivered. When the Maha Awas Yojana Gramin online application/enlistment structures are out, we will refresh it here. Till at that point, check the qualification rules just as the rundown of reports needed to apply for MAY-G rustic lodging plan.
Maha Awas Yojana Gramin Offline Application / Registration Form
People can contact their individual ward or Gram Panchayat. The candidates are needed to top off a MAY Gramin application structure. The application structure, alongside different subtleties, can be gotten from the Gram Panchayat. Candidates can take help from an outsider. To do as such, the particular outsider will require an assent record from the candidate, permitting the utilization of the Aadhaar number of the candidate. The recipients are chosen from the rundown arranged by the Gram Sabha. The enlistment cycle for the PMAYG incorporates four areas, which are giving individual subtleties, financial balance subtleties, union subtleties and subtleties from the concerned office.
Eligibility Criteria for MAY Gramin Rural Housing Scheme
Coming up next are qualified for the MAY Gramin Rural Housing Scheme. It incorporates the hardship scores and distinctive need records. Just those candidates who satisfies the total qualification measures for MAY Gramin Rural Housing Scheme can apply through either on the web or disconnected mode:-
- Houseless families or families living in kutcha houses with zero, one or two rooms.
- Households without any male adult aged between 19 to 59 years.
- Households without a literate adult with a minimum age of 25 years.
- Households with a disabled member.
- Households without any bodily-abled member.
- Households not owning land and earning from casual labour.
- Families belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and other Minority categories.
- Families that do not own any motorized vehicle, agriculture equipment or fishing boat.
- Individuals with a Kisan Credit Card with a limit of ₹ 50,000 or more.
- Households without a government employee or individuals earning ₹ 10,000 or more.
- Individuals who do not pay any professional tax, including income tax
List of Documents for Maha Awas Yojana Grameen
Following are the document which are required for applying this scheme :
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank account details of the applicant
- Document of consent allowing the use of Aadhaar on behalf of the applicant
- Salary Certificate and proof of income
- MGNREGA-registered beneficiary job card number
- Swachh Bharat Mission number of the applicant
- Ethnic Group Certificate
- NOC from a housing society
- An affidavit stating the applicant or any of the family members owns a pucca house.
Maha Awas Abhiyan Gramin
Maharashtra’s Rural Development division will embrace Maha Awas Abhiyan which will incorporate latrines and other vital comforts. As of now, the expense of the task has been assessed to associate with Rs 4,000 crore. Notwithstanding, during the dispatch of the venture, the Chief Minister has guaranteed that supports shortage won’t be an issue.
A total sum of 8,82,135 houses are focused to be worked under this task by 28 February 2021. All ought to guarantee pucca and solid homes are worked under the activity. The houses should be so ideal and lovely that individuals from different states should come to see these houses. The state govt. will guarantee that not a solitary family in country zones will be without a home.