Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Odisha 2020, Apply Online for Transgenders / Widow / Old Age / Disabled
Odisha government welcomes Madhu Babu Pension Yojana (MBPY) online application registration 2020 at ssepd.gov.in. This plan was introduced in January 2008 where state govt. combined two old plans. These 2 plans were Revised Old Age Pension Rules, 1989 Et Disability Pension Rules, 1985 and presented the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Rules, 2008. The state govt. has included transgender network under MBPY which targets giving monetary help to dejected old, in an unexpected way abled people and widows in the state. Individuals would now be able to apply online at ssepd official site or can download application structure in PDF position.
The official site of ssepd is currently useful and the state govt. is tolerating MBPY apply online structure for government managed savings annuity plans. Those mature age/widow/crippled/transgenders individuals whose name is absent in the Madhu Babu Pension plot rundown of recipients can make online MBPY enrollment. In the wake of enrolling themselves, such people would be qualified for the annuity benefits. Around 5,000 transgenders will currently get Rs. 500, Rs. 700 and Rs. 900 every month as an annuity under different classes relying upon their age.
Here we are going to educate you concerning the MBPY Scheme qualification measures, budgetary standards, apply online procedure and complete subtleties. According to the SSEPD division around 48 lakh individuals are getting benefits under this social government assistance conspire in the state.
Online Application Form:
Friends, we are providing the complete details about filling online application form
- For filling online application form candidate fist have to visit the official website by clicking given link http://ssepd.gov.in/
- After clicking the above link website will open and candidate will see the home page of the website At the homepage, click at the “Schemes / Services” link under “Beneficiary Services” section
- After hitting at services the “Application for Beneficiary” page will appear here candidate can choose the name of the scheme as “Madhu Babu Pension Yojana” and hit at the “Proceed” button. then the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana online application form will appear
- In this MBPY apply online form, applicants need to enter the required information correctly and upload necessary certificates.
- After filling all the required details, applicants can click at the “Submit” button to complete the MBPY online application process.
For apply this scheme candidate first have to read eligibility criteria and if he /she follows the eligibility criteria then apply for this scheme-
- candidate age can 60 years and above
- If the Candidate is a widow (irrespective of age)
- Or, is a leprosy patient with visible signs of deformity (irrespective of age)
- Or, is a person of 0 years of age or, above and unable to do normal work due to his/her deformity or disability being blind or, orthopedically handicapped or, mentally retarded or, with cerebral palsy
- Or, a widow of AIDS patient (irrespective of age and income criteria mentioned under Rule 6(b).
- Or, an AIDS patient identified by the State / District AIDS Control Society (irrespective of income as under Rule 6 (b).
- Or, is a woman fighting divorce cases in court (irrespective of age)
- Or, is a transgender (irrespective of age)
- Candidate family income from all sources not exceeding Rs.24,000/- per annum (Tehsildar concerned to certify). For transgenders, annual income must not be more than Rs. 40,000/- per annum
- Candidate must be a permanent resident/domicile of Odisha.
person must not be in receipt of any other pension from the union Government or the state government or any organization aided by either Government.
Financial Assistance under Madhu Babu Pension Yojana in Odisha
A) Rs. 500 per month to all beneficiaries b/w 60 to 79 years of age.
B) Rs. 700 per month to all beneficiaries of 80 years or above age.
Who can get the Benefit of this shceme:
- Old and aged persons of 60 years of age and above.
- Widows irrespective of age.
- Women fighting divorce cases in courts
- Persons affected by Hansen’s diseases/ Leprosy with visible signs of deformity irrespective of age.
- Unmarried women over thirty years of age.
- Persons with Disabilities.
- AIDS patients.
Payment Mode for Beneficiaries:
The pension will payout to the beneficiary in the form of cash at G.P headquarters on a fixed date i.e. 15th of each month i.e. on the Jana Seva Divas after due identification by the PRI members. To ensure transparency, there would be the dissemination of beneficiaries list in the Block Office & G.P office. People can contact the Block Development Officer (BDO) of the concerned block or the Executive Officers of ULBs.