The Fruits PM Kisan plan is an authority Karnataka state government conspire launched to urge farmers to develop organic products. The public authority offers extraordinary advantages for farmers who can develop their property to deliver more for the state. The Karnataka government dispatched an online entrance for farmers to apply on the web and check the status of their application. Farmers need to enlist through the authority to connect www.fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in.
PM Kisan Fruits Registration Process
- Interested candidate first need to Visit the official PM Kisan website portal www.fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in
- After visiting the website, the candidate will able to see the homepage of the website, On the homepage, select the options farmers corner next click on the new farmer registration.
- Then Enter your Aadhaar card and the captcha code on the page to proceed.
- Now The system will provide an application form, enter all the required details such as name, address, registered mobile number, land details, and income, and other personal information.
- At last, you have to Recheck the information then submit it to complete the registration process.
How to Check Karnataka Fruits PMK Payment Status online?
The Given process will help the Farmers to check the payments on the official website using the following process. Farmers should have their PM Kisan ID (or) PMKID or their Aadhaar number to proceed:
- First, visit the fruits PM Kisan website page https://fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in
- Here you need to Open the homepage and go to the application status page, select the link http://fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in/MISReport/checkstatus.aspx.
- Now on the menu check on the option farmer registration and unified beneficiary information system (FRUITS).
- Here the page will display two options to help check the payment status.
- Now applicant can use the PMKID or the Aadhaar number for a status check.
- If you choose the PMKID option, enter the id and then click the submit button.
- The page will display the status on the screen take a printout for reference.
As the registration gets done, the Karnataka government Release a list of the beneficiary displayed on the web page. Applicant can log in to check if their names appear on the list using the following steps:
- Go to the website Fruits PM Kisan http://fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in/ website page.
- On the landing page, click on the rancher enlistment and bound together recipient data framework FRUITS.
- Proceed to the report segment and snap on the rundown of rancher’s options.
- Now open the rundown of ranchers accepting FSD.
- Choose your locale, Taluka, Hobli, and town present the details.
- The page framework will quickly give the rundown where you can check if your name appears.
The FRUITS PM Kisan plot was begun to help increment pay for Kisano. The plan has more plans connected, for example, PM Kisan FPO. The public authority has included 5000 crores top of all the Kisan for a very long time to help all the beneficiaries.
FRUITS PM Kisan FPO YOJANA
FPO implies farmers maker association; the plan attempts to improve horticulture and all development related exercises in the state. The plan helps little and underestimated bunches in Kisano; they need to enlist and get the accompanying advantages.
After enlistment recipient will get the market for their ranch produce. The public authority will likewise give compost, seeds, pesticides(medicine) and cultivating hardware for the recipients.
The public authority will eliminate all agents who benefit from the deals to assist farmers with getting benefits from their homesteads.
The PM Kisano FPO will help battle for the privileges of Kisano not to be misused and give a reasonable cost to all items.
Farmers should have the following documents to register for the PM Kisan scheme:
- All legal land records
- Aadhaar card
- A full land description such as hilly, wet or dry land etc.
- Identity proof documents such as Aadhaar card, PAN card voter id etc.
- Address proof documents.
- Land record copies
- Recent passport size photo of the applicant.