HP Sahara Yojana, Offline Application – Rs. 3,000 per Month to Poor Patients for Health Treatment-2020
Hello, friends Himachal Pradesh government has going to take a great step by taking an initiative to launch the scheme HP Sahara yojana. HP Sahara Yojana 2020 offline application has been begun by the Himachal Pradesh government on 11 September 2020. In this plan, the state govt has announced to will give Rs. 3,000 every month to every experiencing serious infections. HP Sahara Yojna will cover explicit genuine sicknesses like paralysis, Parkinson, cancer, muscular dystrophy, hemophilia, thalassemia and renal failure. The state govt. will give money related help to patients having a place with financially more fragile segments (EWS) classification.
This Sahara Scheme was declared in the Himachal Pradesh Budget 2019-20 to give help to helpless patients to clinical treatment. Through HP Sahara Yojana, every people would have the option to meet the difficulties looked during delayed therapy of incessant sicknesses.
The state govt. of Himachal Pradesh had allotted Rs. 2,482 crore for medical care plot in Budget 2019-20 prior. Presently the plan would keep profiting individuals in the FY 2020-21 moreover.
Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana 2020 offline Application Highlights
Friends we are giving hare some impotent feature and highlights about the Sahara scheme, Before filling the form must read everything about the scheme, feature of the scheme are-
- All the people who comes under EWS category will get 3000/month for medical treatment form the governbment.
- Some Serious diseases like paralysis,haemophilia , cancer, muscular dystrophy, parkinson , thalassemia are included. Moreover, chronic renal failure or any other disease which renders a person permanently incapacitated are also comes under this scheme
- The basic aims is to provide assistence poor to patients suffering from fatal diseases to migrate hardships faced during prolonged treatment..
- In this scheme, Government has decide phases allotement like, In the 1st phase, around 9,471 patients had been covered for which Rs. 14.40 crore were provided in FY 2019. Now for the FY 2020-21, this scheme will continue to benefit those patients along with new ones.
- CM Jai Ram Thakur had announced this Sahara Yojana earlier in 2nd HP Budget 2019-20. CMO Office has now officially started this scheme on 11 September 2020 for FY 2020-21 through a tweet on CMO Himachal (@CMOFFICEHP)
For the promotion of the Sahara Yojana, a campaign would be launch soon. The Accredited Social Health Activists (ASHA) and other wellbeing laborers would distinguish recipients and will help them with recommended conventions. The HP state govt. will likewise give a motivating force of Rs. 200 to ASHA laborers to support interest. The disconnected application cycle will be completed by these Anganwadi laborers, Asha laborers alongside their assistants.
Eligibility for Applying this scheme
Diagnosed Patients – Candidates who are on diagnosis must have present proof of their illness to get assistance.
Economically Weaker Sections – All the candidates who belong to the economically weaker section (EWS) category and comes below the poverty line eligible for applying this scheme.
Resident of Himachal Pradesh –People who want to get assistance must be a permanent resident of the Himachal Pradesh state.
Income Criteria – The annual income must not exceed Rs. 4 lakh p.a.
Not with standing these, there are around 4200 patients experiencing HIV/AIDS, the state govt. has stretched out their help to Rs. 1500 every month. Also, the Himachal Pradesh govt. will likewise begin Mobile Diagnostic Van for distinguishing proof and therapy of bosom and survical malignant growth.