To know the complete information about the scheme read complete article we will explain all rewuired information here like About the scheme, how to apply, required document, & scholarship amount.
Hello Dear Reader, Himachal Pradesh govt. is welcoming HP Beti Hai Anmol Yojana 2020 application through online and offline mode both. Al people would now be able to download Beti Hai Anmol Yojna Application Form PDF at himachalforms.nic.in and can even apply online at the edistrict.hp.gov.in entryway. This grant plot has been dispatched in the wake of taking motivation from the focal govt’s Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Abhiyan to support women training.
Under this Beti Hai Anmol Yojna 2020, Girls student who have passed 12th class and wants to study further will get a scholarship amount of Rs. 300 to Rs. 1200 from the government. The government wants to give financial help to girls students, in the form of scholarship to encourage to pursue higher education. If any family belongs to Below Poverty Line (BPL) category, then 2 girls of your family can take benefits of this scheme.
All the girls student who have finished their twelfth norm and are seeking after B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, Engineering, Medical, Law courses can get this grant.
HP Beti Hai Anmol Yojna Application Form PDF Download
For download the application form here are direct link is available https://himachalforms.nic.in/pdfs/Women-Child-Dev/BetiHaiAnmolYojna.pdf by clicking on this link HP Beti Hai Anmol Yojna Offline Application Form will open, now All the applicants can easily download application form, and fill it with all reuired deatils and submit it to the concerned authorities with required documents.
Once the Beti Hai Anmol Yojna application form PDF has been submitted to nearby Lok Mitra Kendra, Anganwadi and CDPO office, the concerned authority will approve the form.
Process for Apply Online
For apply online, the given procedure need to be followed –
- http://edistrict.hp.gov.in./pages/staticSite/serviceList.xhtml by using the given link applicant has to visit the official website.
- After this homepage of the website will open now applicant has to click on “Women and Child Welfare Department” link and then the list of services of that department will open now Click at the link below “Apply” section
- After this, a new window will open, here click at the “Sign Up” tab for new users registration. Upon clicking the Sign Up link.
- Here enter all the required information in the HP Beti Hai Anmol Yojna online enlistment form and click at the “Register” tab to finish the enrollment cycle. Thereafter, candidates can login to apply online for the plan.
- Here candidates can enter the User ID, password, client type, manual human test and click at the “Submit” button. The fill the rest of the details in the application structure.
Once this application form for Beti Hai Anmol Yojna application on the web had been complete the form will reach to the concerned authorities for subsequent approval.
- Aadhaar Card as Identity Proof
- Income Certificate
- Age Certificate as Date of Birth Proof
- Bank Passbook Copy
- BPL Ration Card
- Residence Certificate as a proof of being Bonafide Himachali
- Letter from Head Master of the School of the applicant
As per the notification released, state govt. of Himachal Pradesh will provides Rs. 5,000 to girls studying in undergraduate level or other equivalent courses and are belonging to BPL category.