Haryana government has declared Rooftop Solar Plant Subsidy Scheme and the applications are being welcomed through online mode at www.hareda.gov.in. The intention of this plan is to spur individuals to decide for environmentally friendly power energy. The Department of Renewable Energy is liable for detailing strategies and projects fundamental for sustainable wellsprings of energy in the State.
The target of the plan is to advance green structure plan for productive utilization of energy in lodging, business and modern area. Establishment of sun oriented force plant is required in specific classifications of structures in Haryana. To expand the limit of sunlight based force energy for energy security.
Housetop Solar Plant Scheme has an objective to add matrix associated sunlight based force age of 3000 MW by 2017 and 20,000 MW by 2022. Yearly limit of insolation in state is 4.6 kWh/m2/day. The undertaking is pointed toward battling with the environmental change issue and rouse to build up the efficient power energy.
Apply Online for Rooftop Solar Plant Subsidy Scheme
Individuals in Haryana can apply online for housetop sun powered plant establishment through the official site of Haryana Renewable Energy office at http://www.hareda.gov.in/en The following is the finished system to fill the online application structure
- Interested candidate first need to visit the official website to apply for this scheme link is here, http://www.hareda.gov.in/en
- At the home page of the website, Click on the “Apply Online – For Solar Power Plant” banner present on the left side of the page,here a new window will be open, In the newly opened window, click at the “Apply Now” button
- Now click at the “New User ? Register here” link to open the Haryana Solar Power Plant online registration form 2020.
- Fill in all the subtleties in the Haryana Solar Power Plant online enlistment structure. A short time later, candidates can make “Login” utilizing email ID and secret phrase. In the new window, click at the “Apply for Services” connection and afterward click at the “View All Available Services” interface.
- In the “Search” alternative, type sun based. At that point select assistance as “GCRT Solar Power Plant” to open the Haryana Solar Power Plant online application structure.
- Applicants can fill in all the details accurately in the opened apply online form such as the category of applicant, aadhaar card, mobile no., PAN / TAN no., e-mail ID, and even have to upload aadhar card.
Finally applicants will have to submit the Haryana Rooftop Solar Plant online application form.
Subsidy under Rooftop Solar Power Plant Subsidy Scheme in Haryana
The state government is giving 40% of benchmark cost as endowment for sun oriented plants upto 3 Kw and 20% sponsorship for sunlight based plants b/w 3 Kw to 10 Kw under the plan. The most extreme appropriation per KWp is Rs. 20000 for all private, institutional and social area.
- PAN Card, Aadhaar Card
- Residence/Address Proof
- Site Address Proof (Electricity Bill, Photograph of the site)
- Registration Certificate, Proof of being institute/social organization
Benefits of install solar panal
As everyone knows Solar Power Plant produces power directly from Sun by the intraction of daylight with a sun oriented board made of semiconductor material. The force gave is immediate flow (DC) power.
- Payback period about 5 years.
- No maintenance .
- Additional FAR upto 12% allowed.
- Approximately cost Rs.60000-Rs.75,000 per kWp.
- Reduce your electricity bill up to 90%.
- Life more than 25 years.
- Additional incentive of upto Re.1.00 per unit on total solar power-generated in electricity bills.
- Feed Excess Solar power to grid through Net-Metering Facility.
- Generate approximately 1500 Units of electricity perkwp annually.
Highlights of Rooftop Solar Plant Subsidy Scheme
Housetop Space Requirement is 10 Sq. Mtr/kwp.
– No preparing/application expense.
– Installation of sun based force plant is compulsory in specific classifications of structures in Haryana.
– No authorization is needed from the structure plan endorse authority.
Get the framework introduced from any of endorsed channel accomplice of MNRE, Govt. of India (List accessible on www.hareda.gov.in and www.mnre.gov.in)