Haryana Free Tablet Scheme for Govt. School Students 2020 – Android Tablets for Online Education
Haryana Free Tablet Scheme for Govt. School Students 2020, Haryana Muft Tablet Vitran Yojana Class 8th to 12th
Hello, friends Haryana govt. is going has decided to provide Tablets for govt college student. Free Tablet Scheme 2020 for govt. school students, class 8, 9, 10, 11, 12th students to get android tablets for online education, muft tablet yojana to promote digital learning, Read complete details here.
Haryana Free Tablet Scheme 2020
Dear Reader, Haryana Free Tablet Scheme 2020 will be launched soon for govt. school students by the haryana state government. The android put together tablets would be conveyed with respect to the lines of library plot under which they will be the property of Haryana government. Android tablets will help students in their online instruction in schools which is the main wellspring of training in the midst of Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic flare-up. The state govt. of Haryana is intending to give free android tablets to students of government schools in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic. Haryana government intends to give tablet gadgets to students of classes 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 of government schools having a place with all classifications. The Haryana Free Tablet Scheme 2020 will assist understudies with exploiting advanced training through online mode.
Features of Tablets Given in Haryana Free Tablet Scheme
As this scheme has launched basically for students for online learning so this tablets will support all learning meterial,The device given in Haryana Free Tablet Scheme 2020 will have different types of features, like ,
- Pre-loaded content
- Online tests
- Online videos
- Digital books
In the Haryana Free Tablet Scheme 2020, the tablet gadgets would be conveyed on the lines of library plot. This implies that all the android tablets will remain the property of the state government. The gadget will be given to the govt. school understudies for online instruction and they should restore it in the wake of passing Class 12.
Required Documents for applying this scheme:
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Evidence of the class in which you are studying
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Eligibility criteria for this scheme:
- To Apply this scheme student must be a permanent resident of Haryana State.
- Under this scheme, only class 8th and 12th studying in a government school student are eligible.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to students in government schools.
Benefits of the scheme :
- Haryana to Provide Free Tablets to Students of Government Schools of Classes VIII to XII Amid COVID-19 Situation.
- The public authority would be given books worth of Rs 1000 for confirmation courses and of Rs 2500 for graduate and postgraduate courses.
- Under Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao Program, free bikes would be given to young lady understudies having a place with Scheduled Castes.
- Under this plan, qualified recipients were being surrendered grant to Rs 2500 every month.
- Monetary help at the pace of Rs 700 every month is now being given to the youngsters with an inability between the age gathering of 0 to 18 years who were not going to schools.