Educational Assistance to Children of Disabled Parents, Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2021 Application Form PDF Download Online
Dear Kerala people application form for the Vidyakiranam scheme has been provided, now people can download Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2021 application form PDF online at sjd.kerala.gov.in, apply for educational assistance to children of disabled parents, read the complete article to know eligibility criteria, guidelines, beneficiary list, govt orders, categorisation based on class of study…
Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2021 application form is available to download in PDF format at sjd.kerala.gov.in. In this plan of Social Justice Department, the Kerala govt. will give Educational Assistance to Children of Disabled Parents. The authority site is utilitarian and individuals can realize how to apply for Vidyakiranam Scheme. The state bureau panel has additionally affirmed the execution for this schooling help conspire for government assistance of children of contrastingly abled guardians.
As per rules of Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2021, govt. will give instructive help to offspring of diversely abled guardians (inability for the two guardians/handicap for anybody parent) who are monetarily denied. From every class instructive help will be given to 25 kids from each region for term of 10 months. The youngsters have been arranged by the classes in which they concentrate as referenced in the segment later.
Application Form PDF downloading process
Follow the process given below to download Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2021 Application Form in PDF format by online mode
- People First need to visit the official Kerala Social Justice Department website at http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/
- After clicking the given link homepage of the website will open here, click at the “Schemes” tab present in the main menu
- Here new page will open at the opened page, click at the “Vidyakiranam Scheme – Educational Assistance to Children of Disabled Parents” link
- Now at the opened scheme details page, go to the “Documents” section and click at the “Application Forms – Vidyakiranam scheme Educational assistance to children of disabled parents” and after your click the Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme application form PDF will open as shown below
- Now all the interested Kerala people can download this Vidyakiranam Scheme form in PDF format. After downloading, applicants will have to enter necessary details accurately in the form and submit it to the concerned authorities.
Upon verification of filled in application structure alongside archives, the concerned official will affirm your structure. Every one of the candidates will at that point begin getting instruction help under Vidyakiranam Scheme straightforwardly into their financial balances.
Some Guidelines for Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme
The rules of Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2021 are as per the following which should be checked prior to applying for conspire:-
Grant will be given to all classes to span of 10 months.
Help will be given as onetime to each class.
Those profiting by other instructive help plans are not qualified to apply under this plan.
Candidates seeking after courses from Govt. endorsed Institutions are qualified to apply. Understudies seeking after courses from equal universities and doing low maintenance courses need not matter.
The appropriately filled application structures should be sent through the separate Institution heads to the concerned District Social Justice Officers. The grant sum will be moved to the ledger of the qualified recipients.
- Scholarship will be provided to children of disabled parents belonging to BPL category.
- The disability of father/ mother must be 40% or more.
- Applicants having copy of BPL ration card / Income certificate from the concerned Village Officer are eligible.
- Applicant must have copy of Medical board certificate showing percentage of disability.
- Attested copy of Disability ID card.
Categorisation for Educational Assistance to Children of Disabled Parents
In order to get assistance for education under Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme, children may be categorised as follows:-
|1st to 5th Standard||Rs. 300|
|6th to 10th Standard||Rs. 500|
|+1, +2, ITI equivalent courses||Rs. 750|
|Degree, Post-Graduation, Polytechnic, equivalent courses, training Courses, professional Courses||Rs. 1000|