Delhi Sarkar Tirth Yatra Yojana 2021 [Free] Online Registration Form at edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in
Delhi Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana online registration form 2021 available at edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in, senior citizens can apply online for Delhi Sarkar Tirth Yatra Yojana & can make online registration for Delhi Govt Tirth Yatra Scheme, read the complete article to know more about the scheme
Delhi Sarkar Tirth Yatra Yojana 2021 Apply
Delhi govt. is welcoming Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana online enlistment form at edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in. Under this Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Yojana, the state govt. will give free journey visits to 77,000 senior residents in the state. Delhi Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana online application structure filling measure start date will be told soon.
Delhi Govt Tirth Yatra Online Registration structure can be filled through e-region entry and anybody should not present any manual application. For Delhi Govt Tirth Yatra Yojna, counters of SDM office, office of Tirth Vikas Samiti and MLA workplaces would fill in as assistance counters. Intrigued applicants would now be able to apply online for Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana 2021 at the authority site for first excursion to explorers.
Online Registration / Application Form
Below is the complete procedure to apply online for Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Yojana / Senior Citizen Tirth Yatra Scheme 2021:-
- Candidates Firstly visit the official website edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in
- Now at the homepage, candidates have to click on the “New User” link under ‘Citizen’s Corner’ section
- After this, the Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana Online Registration Form will appear
- Here Candidates needs to provides the details like ID proof and document proof to open the Free Tirth Yatra Scheme Delhi complete a registration form (Step 2)
- At the end candidates can fill the complete details accurately to complete the Senior Citizen Free Teerth Yatra Yojana registration process.
Once get completion of Delhi CM Tirth Yatra Yojana registration process, candidates can login into their accounts and apply for this service.
Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Yojana Travel Package
Applicants can apply online for free tirath yatra scheme and can avail the following travel packages:-
|Delhi-Mathura-Vrindavan-Agra-Fatehpur Sikri-Delhi||4 days|
|Delhi-Amritsar-Wagah Border-Anandpur Sahib-Delhi||5 days|
|Delhi-Vaishno Devi-Jammu-Delhi||5 days|
Around 77,000 pioneers can profit the advantages of Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana in Delhi and 1,000 travelers from every get together voting public would be chosen. Every one of the chose candidates would likewise be entitled for an inadvertent protection inclusion of Rs. 1 lakh.
Eligibility criteria / Documents List
Every one of the candidates should satisfy the accompanying qualification models to apply online for Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana in Delhi:-
- The candidate should be a lasting occupant (resident) of Delhi.
- He/She should be in any event 60 years old.
- Every one of the chose senior residents can take one collaborator of 18 years or more with them. Delhi govt. will bear the whole expense of senior residents alongside their partners.
- Government Officers, Employees and Workers can’t take the advantages of this plan.
- Every one of the chose competitors should make a self certificate that every one of the subtleties entered by them are right.
- Just those residents who have not taken the advantage if this plan prior are qualified.
- Every one of the chose travelers will likewise get a protection front of Rs. 1 lakh.
- Govt. will utilize Air Conditioned (AC) transports for movement. Indeed, even the food and breakfast will be orchestrated by the state government.
- Application Forms should be submitted on the web. Application structures will likewise be filled by the Office of the Divisional Commissioner Office, Office of the concerned MLA or office of journey board of trustees.
- Lottery Draw is the lone procedure for the determination of up-and-comers.
- Concerned specialists will check that the chose recipient is from Delhi and other data outfitted by him is right.
Latest Update on Delhi Free Pilgrimage Scheme
Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal on 14 March 2021 reported that his administration has chosen to take senior residents to Ayodhya for Ram Lalla’s darshan. CM additionally added that all costs would be borne by the state government itself. The AAP regulation as of now has a “Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana” that permits senior residents of Delhi to embrace a free journey. All costs identified with movement, food and convenience are borne by the Delhi government. Alongside the explorers, a group of specialists and paramedical staff would likewise be available. Every one of the senior residents over the age of 70 years would likewise get an opportunity to oblige specialist. Delhi CM said, “Smash Temple in Ayodhya will be prepared in a year or two. Delhi government has chosen to take senior residents to Ayodhya for Ram Lalla’s darshan with movement, convenience, and food costs to be borne by us.”
He declared the free journey conspire for the older on Wednesday while tending to the Delhi Assembly. “I’m a lover of Lord Ram and Hanuman. We have been following 10 standards enlivened by the idea of ‘Slam Rajya’ to serve individuals of Delhi,” he said. Kejriwal said the Delhi government has found a way numerous ways to respect the old, the most significant being sending them on free journeys.
His declaration about the journey plot came a day after the AAP government introduced a ₹69,000-crore spending plan themed on “energy” under which establishment of 500 banner poles and projects on the existences of political dissidents are arranged across the city. It additionally declared a “deshbhakti educational program”.