DDA Housing Scheme 2021, buy a house in Delhi in the new year, know when DDA’s housing scheme is coming
Dear friends this is the great opportunity to buy house in Delhi in this new year, DDA will launch the DDA Housing Scheme 2021 in the January’s first week. Around 1175 flats will be put up for sale. In this authority will include 200, 3-bedroom flats in Jasola and 700, 2-bedroom flats in Dwarka.
The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has begun anticipating the Housing Scheme 2020 scheduled to dispatched in May. The plan will probably have 5,000 pads of which 1,000 are extravagance units. It will likewise have too Higher Income Group (HIG) pads. An aggregate of 1,114 pads would be developed that may incorporate 14 penthouses, 168 super HIG and 932 HIG pads, as per the DDA official.
DDA Housing Scheme
To give housing facilities to economically weaker section individuals the Delhi Development Authority has launched the DDA Housing Scheme 2021. Under this plan, the houses will be given to the peoples who have a place with the lower segment and don’t have their own home to live in. In this article today we will impart to you all the significant data identified with the DDA Housing Scheme, for example, the target of the plan, the highlights of the plan, and the qualification models. Likewise, we will impart to you all the application techniques to apply under this plan.
As indicated by DDA authorities, this time, the plan will stay open for a more extended period, to guarantee that individuals get sufficient opportunity to visit the example DDA pads. The more extended span will likewise bring about limiting group during site visits. An online structure is being intended for a consistent encounter, under which the whole exercise will be done through a solitary window procedure on the DDA entry itself, rather than being diverted to the sites of various banks, to make the installment.
How much will the cost of houses
In addition, the power will present another statement in the plan, under which the candidate will have the option to pick the sort of level they need in a general public, by paying ‘particular area charges’ (PLC), which will be 1.5%-3% of the all out expense of the level. For instance, for green-confronting, ground floor, corner area, confronting fundamental street, and so on, the candidate should settle up to 3% of the complete expense as PLC
|3BHK||Rs 2 crores and above|
|2BHK||Rs 1 crores and above|
|1BHK EWS||Below Rs 25 lakhs|
Facilities under the house
According to the DDA released notifications, there will be multi-level underground parking with up to three parking slots for every flat. Other features such as rainwater harvesting and a three-tier, in-house water management model, will also be embedded in the complexes. and, water generated from the harvesting method will be supplied in the bathrooms and kitchens. These new complexes will be a benchmark for all future projects and will have modern lighting techniques and faster elevators for the taller buildings.
Registration fees for DDA flats
- For Janta flat – Rs 10,000
- For 1BHK – Rs 15,000
- For EWS – Rs 25,000
- For LIG – Rs 1 lakh
- For MIG/HIG – Rs 2 lakhs
Documents required after the DDA draw
These documents have to be submitted by successful applicants:
- Self-attested copy of PAN card.
- Proof of residence (self-attested copy of passport, ration card, driving license, government identity card, telephone, electricity, or water bill, house tax receipt, bank passbook or Aadhaar card).
- Self-attested copy of bank passbook or statement of account, as mentioned in the application form for the last one year, or a copy of the applicant’s income tax return(s), filed for the assessment year.
Eligibility criteria for applying DDA housing scheme
- The applicant must be citizen of India.
- The applicant should have attained the age of 18 years.
- The applicant must not own any residential house or plot in full or in part, on leasehold/freehold basis in New Delhi, Delhi or Delhi cantonment, either in his/her own name or in the name of his/her wife/husband/minor dependent children.
- If however, the share of the applicant in the jointly owned plot or land under the residential house is less than 66.9 square meters, he/she can apply under any of the schemes.
- A person who has already been allotted a house/flat constructed by DDA or any other land/owning agency even if it is less then 66.9 sq mtrs, shall not be eligible for allotment under any of the schemes of DDA.
Applying process for DDA housing scheme
To apply for the DDA lodging plans, the up-and-comers need to experience the accompanying focuses given beneath :-
- To start with, candidates who need to apply should enroll himself/herself by entering fundamental data like Applicant Name, Date of Birth, PAN No, Mobile No, and Email-Id through DDA official site.
- After accommodation of subtleties, User ID and secret key will be shipped off you consequently through enrolled email to fill the Application Form.
- After the effective enrollment, candidates should login by entering client ID and secret phrase gave through email to get to the Application Form.
- On fruitful logging, the application structure screen will be shown.
- Fill in the individual subtleties, bank subtleties, address subtleties, joint candidate subtleties, and select the class and area inclinations in the application structure.
- Transfer the filtered picture of the photo and mark of the candidate and the joint candidate (assuming any).
- At the lower part of the page, there is an announcement for the candidate.
- Candidates are instructed to experience the substance regarding the announcement cautiously.
- Select the checkbox of a statement by tapping on it.
- Present the application structure.
- In the wake of presenting the application structure in the draft or last mode, the accommodation screen will be shown demonstrating Application Form No, Submission Date, and Registration Amount for making installment.
- When the Application Form has been submitted last, the candidate can not alter application subtleties from that point yet can pay enlistment sum through Net Banking or NEFT/RTGS through challan
- In the wake of tapping on the Make Payment choice, a screen will be shown indicating application structure no, sum, and arrangement of making installment.
- Finally, after fruitful installment, an affirmation slip will be shown on the screen.
- You can take a printout of the affirmation slip for sometime later.