Assam Scooty Scheme 2020,assam govt scooty scheme, Assam Government To Give Scooties To 22,000 Girl Students,
Hello, Friends, we again hare with a new scheme for Assam people, this scheme has been introduced as “Assam Scooty Scheme for Girls”, On the announcement of this scheme Assam Government has said that 22000 girls of Class 12th who has scored 1st Division marks in their 12th examination will get a new scooty this scheme has been launched with the aim that, this scooty will help and motivate the girl students to pursue higher education at colleges.
Assam Government also provides both the variation of the scooty, Girls students can choose any one scooty either petrol scooty or an electrical scooty and this scooty will provide by the 15th of October, 2020 to all Eligible girl.
How can you choose scooty type
As we have Mention earlier Girls can choose which type of scooty they want to take like they have two option they can choose Petrol scooty either can choose electrical scooty. for choosing the scooty type they just have to follow this process:
- By using this link https://sebaonline.org/ visit the official website
- As the website will open you will see a option “Choice of Scooty”
- on the homepage just click that
- By using Roll number and registration number log in the portal
- When you get logged in You can select the variant of the scooty (Petrol or Electrical)
- Now fill all the required details and Download and take a print out of the Acknowledgement Receipt and keep it for future reference.
This decision of scooty gateway will stay open till 25th of August 2020. On the off chance that any understudy doesn’t check her choice about the variation of the scooty inside the time span then her choice will be considered for Petrol variation naturally.
Assam Scooty Scheme – check Status
The status of the scooty circulation for every competitor might be checked at a similar authority portal, after the office of status checking is accessible.
The enrollment expense (RTO charge) should be borne by the groups of recipient understudies themselves.
Each scooty will cost around Rupees 50000-55000 to the legislature, the state government has just given the delicate for the acquisition of the scooty.