Assam Atal Amrit Abhiyan Health Insurance Scheme 2020 –All information
Atal Amrit Abhiyan Health Insurance Scheme 2020, atal amrit abhiyan hospital list in assam, toll free number, beneficiary list, card enrollment centre
Dear Reader we will provide complete information about the scheme read carefully before apply the scheme. This is an health insurance scheme launched by Assam Government for providing health insurance to Assam people.
About the Scheme
This is a new health insurance scheme Introduced by the Assam Government. As per this scheme, Assam State people will get insurance coverage of up to Rs. 2 lakh per year This is will applicable for every family of the state. Initially, this scheme was originally launched on 25 December 2016 and is still running. Under Atal Amrit Abhiyan, the eligible recipients get advantages of the plan at the hour of treatment in the medical clinic on the base of protection spread. Different illnesses like a malignant growth, Cardiovascular ailments, Cancer, Kidney ailments, Neo-natal maladies, mind, and heart-related sicknesses and consume wounds have been remembered for the plan. The recipient can go for the treatment just in government-supported and CGHS empaneled medical clinics in the state. There have been 245,491 APL Enrollments, 15,889,339 BPL Enrollments, and 85,717 treatment Under AAA till 23rd March 2020. Candidate can download PDF format for Assam Atal Amrit Abhiyan Application form the Official website of the scheme.
Application form for this scheme
For making enrollment for Atal Amrit Abhiyan scheme we are given here just follow the simple step given below for manual application for enrollment under the scheme.
- Dear reader here is a link is available first visit the official website by click on this link https://nhm.assam.gov.in/
- After click on that link a home page window will open now click on the “Atal Amrit Abhiyan Application Format” to download the application form format.
- Now here you have to fill all the required detail and submit it with required documents in Joint Director office of Health Services of the concerned district either by hand or post.
Enrollment at AAA Enrollment Centers
The candidates can likewise genuinely visit the enrollment center in their territories alongside the citizen ID card of every relative, birth testament of minor individuals from family, pay endorsement for APL relatives and Rs. 100 pre recipient premium.
The confirming official would then examine all the archives to check the qualification of the candidate. APL up-and-comers would be given a challan to store Rs. 100 for each part as premium.
After the confirmation of reports and (installment of premium by APL families), the administrator would take photo and unique mark of every recipient.
At long last, an AAA ID card will be given to every recipient alongside the plan handbook.
For additional insights regarding how to enlist under the Atal Amrit Abhiyan, click the accompanying connection For more details just go out on this link https://atalamritabhiyaan.aaas-assam.in/enrollment.html
Eligibility criteria for this scheme
- Only BPL family can apply with income of less than Rs. 1.2 lakhs per annum in the state
- Also, the individuals who have comes under APL classification with pay between Rs. 1.2 lakhs and 5 lakhs for every annum need to pay an ostensible premium of Rs. 100/ – every year per part to profit the plan.
- People who are having a job service of Central and State Government are not able to apply for insurance card
- Document should be original and verified
Atal Amrit Abhiyan Health Insurance Scheme Required documents
a) Income Certificate
b) EPIC Card (in case of minors the birth certificate in original)
3) Voter ID Card
4) Other valid documents
5) NFSA Card is also valid if have
7) A Photograph of patient attested by Doctor
For know about the list of Hospital just click on given link https://atalamritabhiyaan.aaas-assam.in/hospital.html
Objective of the Atal Amrit Abhiyan Health Insurance Scheme
basic objective for launching this scheme to provide a health insurance covered to the All APL/BPL families who are not able to do treatment who suffering from these diseases would be able to get treatment at all govt and CGHS empaneled hospitals for up to Rs. 2 Lakh. Under the scheme, the government would provide unique identification number and a health card to each beneficiary.
Diseases covered in this scheme
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Neo-natal diseases
- Neurological conditions
- Kidney diseases
Toll free number for more information 1800 102 7480