[Apply] Uttar Pradesh Age Certificate Online Application / Registration Form at up-health.in
CM Yogi Adityanath launches online service to apply online for Age Certificate, Fill up Uttar Pradesh Age Certificate Online Application / Registration Form 2021 at up-health.in, , check details here
Uttar Pradesh Age Certificate Online Registration/Application Form accessible, apply at up-health.in. Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath has declared that individuals would now be able to Apply for UP Age Certificate through online mode. Individuals can top Off Age Certificate Online Application Form at the site of Department of Medical Health and Family Welfare (DoMH&FW). Intrigued individual can apply online for age declaration in Uttar Pradesh at the authority site up-health.in
DoMH&FW is at present offering 9 online types of assistance – Registration of Medical Establishment, Medical Illness/Fitness Certificate, Disability Certificate, Immunization Certificate, Death Certificate, Payment for Unsuccessful Family Planning, Payment of Medical Reimbursement, Medico Legal Certificate and Age Certificate.
This branch of Medical Health and Family Welfare offers 9 online administrations under Janhit Guarantee Act. Individuals won’t need to make pointless visits at the concerned workplaces and can profit administrations at their home.
Uttar Pradesh Age Certificate Online Application Form 2021
Below is the complete process to know how to apply online for Uttar Pradesh Age Certificate read the instruction carefully and follow the steps..
- Firstly candidates need to visit at the official website of Department of Medical Health and Family Welfare at up-health.in
- Now at the homepage, click the “Issuance of Age Certificate” link under the ‘Online Services’ section on 9th number here the UP Age Certificate Registration Form will appear.
- Here candidates will have to fill all the necessary details and click at the “Register” button. now, candidates have to “Verify OTP” to complete the registration process.
- Next candidates have to make “Login” to open the Citizen Dashboard which will appear as follows:- Here click at the “Issuance of Age Certificate” link to open the Uttar Pradesh Age Certificate Online Application Form.
- Finally, fill the application form and click at the “Save” button to complete the application process.
- Here after the submission of the application form, concerned authorities will issue the Ge Certificate within a stipulated time period.
UP Age Certificate – Grievance & Complaints
— In case of any query, candidates can call on the helpline number 0522-4150500 or can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
— For more details in Hindi language, visit the official website http://up-health.in/hi/