Apply Online to Sell Crops (e-Kharid) Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration 2020 for Farmers
meri fasal mera byora registration 2020, haryana meri fasal mera byora registration check status online at https://fasal.haryana.gov.in/ Online application, Ekharid Portal
Hello Friends, now you can apply online for selling crops (e-kharid) at the official website fasalhry.in by using your mobile no, aadhaar card no. or family ID. Read complete article for know more information about the scheme .
Dear Reader now in Haryana, all the farmers would be able to make online registration of information for crops (e-kharid) through Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal at fasal.haryana.gov.in. This online registration could be possible by the village level entrepreneurs (VLEs) completely free at Atal Seva Kendra in the village or regular help places (CSCs). All the farmers can even make crop details online enrollment all alone at edisha.gov.in. In the event that any rancher needs to sell their agrarian produce at MSP, at that point he should make online registration of agriculture at the meri fasal mera byora portal. VLEs can do crafted by making crop registration online in Haryana. For this, each VLE will get Rs. 5 for every khevat which would be given straightforwardly into their financial balances. From 5 October 2020 ahead, the Haryana govt. has begun obtaining paddy from ranchers outside the state. This will help ranchers of different states in selling their agricultures during the paddy obtainment season which will debilitate the profiteering of dealers. According to an official delivery, during obtainment, the ranchers ought to bring the guaranteed duplicates of archives demonstrating that they have planted paddy in their fields as proprietors or occupants. Ranchers will get the advantage of numerous plans of the Haryana government legitimately by making enrollment at the official site.
Online Registration process
Interested applicant could apply for Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora by follow following steps –
- fasal.haryana.gov.in vist the official website by using given link
- After this home page will open now click at the “पंजीकरण (क्लिक करें)” link
- Now provide the mobile number (किसान(काश्तकार) पंजीकरण करने के लिये अपना मोबाइल नंबर सर्च बॉक्स मे भर कर खोजें). Afterthis, enter the OTP, enter crop sown details
- After this a page will open here farmers can make online registration for crops and submit crop details.
Every one of these details for Online Registration of agriculture can either be filled by the VLEs or by farmers itself. Data got on this entry can be imparted to ranchers and Agriculture and Farmers Welfare division. All the data transferred by the ranchers can’t be utilized in some other lawful case. Patwaris would share information identified with Jamabandhi. This cycle will mosey down the yields acquirement system.
(For Paddy)Marginal Farmers Registration of Crops
Farmer cam make registraion only for paddy On the official website, by jus click at the “सीमान्त किसान पंजीकरण (केवल धान के लिए)” link. And we are also providing the direct link to make registration of paddy for marginal farmers – https://fasal.haryana.gov.in/nsreglogin. after clicking the given link the marginal farmers registration form for paddy will appear Here farmers need to provide their the mobile number, captcha and click at “Proceed” button to start filling Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration Form.
Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration Benefits of the scheme
- To guarantee convenient accessibility of sponsorship on food, seeds, advances, and rural hardware.
- To give help to ranchers in the event of cataclysmic events or disasters. Upon making enlistment, ranchers will get pay for their harvest misfortune.
- Giving advantages of government plans, activities, and complaint redressal of ranchers on a solitary stage.
- Empowering ranchers enrollment, crop registration, and homestead subtleties at one spot.
- To give data with respect to planting, gathering of agriculture and mandis to guarantee legitimate selling of crops.
Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration Required Documents
1) Aadhaar Card of Applicants
2) Residential Certificate
3) Identity Certificate
4) Mobile Number
5) Land Documents of Farmers
6) Recent Passport Size Photograph
Quick review for the scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Meri Fasal Mera Byora|
|Objective||Farmers Registration for Crops (e-Kharid), farm details|
For more information
TOLL-FREE NUMBER: 1800-180-2117, 1800-180-2060 (9 am to 5 pm)
EMAIL: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org