Hello friends, AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2020 has been launched for Andhrapradesh farmers, application/registration forms are available at ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in, apply online for Jalakala Free Borewell Scheme, check benefits, implementation, geo-tagging, and complete details here
Dear Andharpradesh reader this article is based on the new scheme launched in Andrapradesh state for farmers, AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2020 has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh government on 28 September 2020. In this plan, govt. will uncovered liberated from cost borewells for farmers In this article, we will educate you regarding the apply online cycle of Free Borewell Scheme, how to fill its application/enrollment structure at ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in, benefits and complete subtleties. Boss Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy will dispatch this Jagananna Jalakala Scheme online through video conferencing from his camp office. The state govt. of Andhra Pradesh has reserved Rs. 2,340 crore to execute YSR Jalakalha Scheme.
AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2020
As India is an agrarian nation, farmers rely basically upon groundwater for water system. With expanding populace, lesser land property and urbanization, more profound borewells are burrowed for groundwater reflection. Be that as it may, farmers can’t use borewell benefits as the expense of establishment is high. Likewise, the state govt. of Andhra Pradesh has now chosen to give liberated from cost bore-wells to farmers under AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme. The farmers or a gathering of farmers with a land holding of 2.5 to 5 sections of land can apply for the YSR Jala Kala by applying either on the web or through the town secretariats. Presently check the AP YSR Jalakalha Scheme 2020 apply online cycle for farmers
Process to Fill YSR Jala Kala Scheme Application / Registration Form
Below we are providing the complete process to fill AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme application / registration form 2020:-
- To apply this scheme candidate first need to visit the official website at http://ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in/YSRRB/LaunchPage.aspx
- When candidate visits at the official website by using this given link, the launch page of the website will open at the launch page of AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme, click at the “Launch” tab to open the YSR Jalakala web homepage
- After this the AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme homepage, click at the “Apply for Borewell” link present in the main menuand Upon clicking the link, a new window asking about the Aadhaar number, OTP and Submit button would open
- Now, After entering the aadhaar number, validate OTP and click at the “Submit” button to open the YSR Jalakala Scheme Free Borewell online application form.
Revised Guidelines for YSR Jalakala Scheme
Just a single farmers family will be qualified to apply for a free bore well plan under the YSR Jala Kala plot. A few applications were gotten for 3 or 4 neighboring borewell in similar region for the sake of various individuals from a similar family. In any case, the Walta Act specifies that there should be a distance of in any event 200 meters between one bore and the another. To take care of this issue, the authorities of the Rural Development Department sent a report to the public authority proposing corrections to the qualification rules of the plan.
In like manner, the public authority has made changes and increases in the qualification rules. The Andhra Pradesh govt. has given requests with this impact. According to the altered arrangement, if an individual from a family is conceded a free bore in the plan, another individual from the family will be excluded from applying for the plan. Here are the reconsidered rules of the AP YSR Jalakala Scheme 2020:-
Government representatives, resigned workers are not qualified for this plan.
Farmers applying for nothing borewell under YSR Jala Kala Scheme ought to have at any rate more than two sections of land. Else you can apply as a gathering with the encompassing farmers.
To bore another drag there, another hydrogeological review must be finished.
The second borewell should be unearthed under the management of MPDO, DWAMA APD.
Another arrangement has additionally been acquired which the quality control office should examine at any rate 10% of the free borewell laid under the YSR Jalakala plot.
Benefits of Free Borewell Scheme in Andhra Pradesh
Here are a portion of the significant advantages of Free Borewell Scheme in Andhra Pradesh state:-
2 lakh bore-wells would be uncovered at liberated from cost to farmers.
AP Free Borewell Scheme will give water system water to 5 lakh sections of land.
Around 3 lakh farmers would be profited.
Salient Features of YSR Jala Kala Scheme
The significant highlights constantly of the AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2020:-
- Under YSR Jala Kala program of Navaratnalu, the government has chosen to bore free borewells to destitute and qualified farmers in each of the thirteen (13) areas of the State by to water each section of land of arable land.
- The borewell destinations will be distinguished experimentally by leading groundwater overviews prior to taking up the boring.
- Any farmer without a current borewell and with a touching place that is known for 2.5 sections of land is qualified. In the event that the farmer isn’t having an adjacent place where there is 2.5 sections of land, a gathering might be shaped and can apply for nothing borewell.
- Need will be given to little and minimal farmers and SC/ST/Women farmers.
- Farmers can applies for nothing borewell through on the web or disconnected through town secretariat and VRO will confirm and advance the application to the concerned APD/MPDO.
- Allotted boring temporary worker will direct groundwater review by connecting with qualified geologist and present the achievability report to concerned APD/MPDO for producing gauge.
- PD will take a managerial endorsement from District Collector/JC, Aasara and depend the work to boring contractual worker.
- Data with respect to the authorization of borewells will be imparted to the candidates at each stage through SMS.
- The advanced photo with geo-label will be taken by the concerned specialists alongside recipient within the sight of the boring contractual worker after the culmination of borewell boring.
- The profundity of borewell bored and profundity of packaging will be estimated with cutting edge IoT empowered types of gear limiting human mediation
- Installment to boring contractual workers will be made according to the predefined achievement paces of areas.
- On the off chance that a borewell fizzles, a second borewell will be penetrated if achievable.
- Development of energize pit/water gathering structure will be taken up at effective borewell site.
- Social Audit will be led for all the borewells bored under this program.
- A program the board unit (PMU) will be set up at base camp for powerful observing of the execution of the program.
- Jobs and duties of different functionaries for execution of the program are characterized and are remembered for the GO.
- Area Collectors will manage and coordinate all the partners for compelling usage of the program.
YSR Jala Kala Helpdesk
To know any information applicants can contact the helpline number at 9121296053 or can even send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org