AP Transport Learners Licence (LLR) Application Form 2021, Test, Status & process to Download Driving License (DL)
Hello friends, Andhra Pradesh govt’s has launched a website, the online system. to register for Learners Licence (LLR) and Driving Licence (DL), Check how to apply online for AP Transport Learners Licence (LLR) through all the candidates can fill AP Transport LLR online application form 2021, book an online test slot, permanent DL, check application Status, print and download at aptransport.org or aprtacitizen.epragathi.org
AP Transport Learners License (LLR) Apply Form 2021: Andhra Pradesh govt. has launched an online system to apply for Learner’s License (LLR) and Driving License (DL). Presently, all the competitors can fill AP Transport LLR Online Application Form, Book an Online Test Slot, Check Application Status and afterward apply for perpetual Driving License. Student License Services incorporates LLR Fresh Test, LLR Retest and LLR Endorsement. All the qualified competitors can apply for LLR at aptransport.org or aprtacitizen.epragathi.org
All the competitors over 16 years old can apply online for Motor Cycle Without Gear (MCWG) class of vehicles. For Non Transport Category of vehicles, application should be over 18 years old. For Transport Category of vehicles, candidate should be over 20 years old and should have legitimate Non-Transport License for at any rate 1 year.
Under Motor Vehicle Act 1988, all the people should have a viable Driving License gave by Licensing Authority to get approved to drive an engine vehicle in a public spot.
process to fill AP Transport Learners Licence (LLR) Online Application Form 2021
Dear friends below is the complete procedure to apply online for AP Transport Learners Licence (LLR):-
- At first, candidate have to visit the official website aptransport.org
- Here on the homepage, applicants need to scroll over the “Licence” tab in the main menu and then click at the “Learner’s Licence” section.
- Now at the “Licence Section” in the header, click at the “Learner’s Licence (LLR)” link Then read the Instructions carefully and click at the “Click Here to Apply for Learner Licence” button given at the bottom.
- After this candidates have to select the Type of Service – LLR Fresh Test (if does not possess DL / LLR), LLR Retest (If Failed in LLR Test), LLR Endorsement (If already having DL).
- Now, AP Transport Learner’s Licence Online Application Form for Fresh Test will appear as follows:-
- At the end applicant wiil fill in all the details, Book Test Slot Online and make the required fee payment to complete the registration process and to appear for the LLR Exam.
Check LLR Test Slot Availability & Book Online
In the wake of making enlistment for the Learner’s License, all the competitors requires to breeze through a test directed by the Licensing Authority. To show up for the test, competitors should beforehand book a schedule opening on the web as appropriate for them. Individuals can check Test Slot Availability Online and furthermore Book A Test Slot through the connection given beneath:-
- AP Transport DL / LLR Test Slot
- Check Slots availability and Book One Slot for Yourself as shown in the figure:-
- Subsequent to booking a Test Slot, applicant should be genuinely present for the LLR assessment. After clearing the assessment, competitors will be given a Learners License/Driving License by the Licensing Authority.
Check LLR & DL Application Status
Applicants must check their LLR and DL application status regularly to know the exact date and time for issuing of Licence. This could be done by entering their application number or with their ID and other details through the link given below:-
- LLR / DL Application Status
- The page for checking the DL / LLR Application Status will appear as follows:-
For discovering status with application number, competitors can enter the Service Type as either student’s permit (LLR) or driving permit (DL), Application Number and Date of Birth (D.O.B). To check status without application number, applicants can enter Service Type, Search By (Aadhaar Number/Passport Number and Issued Office), Mobile Number and D.O.B.