Hello All the student this is a great news for GATE/GPAT qualified candidates now you are eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship.GATE/GPAT All India Council for Technical Education has begun AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2020. Presently M.Tech/M.E./M.Arch course student can fill AICTE PG (GATE/GPAT) Scholarship application structure for the current scholastic year 2020-21. All the intrigued understudies can apply online for Rs. 12,400 allowance on GATE/GPAT Courses at aicte-india.org before last date. The online enrollment lines for Post Graduate Students are currently open, check qualification measures, guidelines connections and complete subtleties here.
All the student who have gotten admission confirmation in the institutions affiliated with AICTE in the current scholastic year 2020-21 can profit advantages of AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2020. For this reason, candidate must have a legitimate GATE score at the hour of admission to be qualified for AICTE PG (GATE/GPAT) Scholarship as declared on aicte-india.org. In this article, we will enlighten you regarding the total cycle of applying on the web, qualification, allowance sum and different parts of the plan.
How to Apply for this scholarship
Online proposal are welcomed from AICTE endorsed Institutions for the scholastic year 2020-21 for payment of Post Graduate Scholarship through DBT to the understudies conceded in AICTE affirmed projects of M.E./M.Tech./M.Pharm./M.Arch with legitimate GATE/GPAT score card. The following is the finished cycle to apply online for AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme (GATE/GPAT) 2020:
- For apply fist visit the official website by using this link https://aicte-india.org/
- Now home page will open, here click at the “PG Scholarship (GATE / GPAT)” link present under ‘Quick Links‘ section
- Now a new window will open, here lick at the “Apply for PG Scholarship (GATE / GPAT)” link
- At this new page, scroll down to reach the “Click here to proceed to GATE / GPAT Scholarship Student Verification ID tab” button and click it. After that the AICTE PG (GATE / GPAT) Scholarship Scheme 2020 apply form will appear
- Now a Student ID Verification application form will open here for AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2020, applicants can fill in details. It includes State, Institute Permanent ID, Student ID, Date of Birth.
At last, candidates can click at the “Validate” button to finish the AICTE Post Graduate Scholarship Scheme enlistment measure. Note that Student ID/Institute Permanent ID might be acquired from your organization. For new establishments/esteemed colleges current application number and lasting ID are same.
Who will be eligible for this scholarship
- Only GATE/GPAT qualified candidates are eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship.
- Candidates admitted for part time courses are not eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship.
- Bank account name and candidate name should be same.
- Joint accounts are not permitted for GATE/GPAT scholarship.
- Student must have general saving account in the bank. (Minor/no frills account will not be accepted)
- Gate candidates admitted in engineering and architecture program and GPAT candidates admitted in pharmacy program alone are eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship.
- Admissions before or after GATE/GPAT validity shall not be considered for GATE/GPAT scholarship.
- Creamy layer OBC candidates who had qualified under OBC category are not eligible for GATE scholarship.
- Candidates qualified under SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped not having authentic certificate are not eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship.
- Recent authentic non-creamy layer certificate[NCL] is required for OBC candidates (not more than 1-year old)
- Documents in support of SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped certificate shall be attested by the institute principal or gazetted officer
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped certificate should be in Hindi/English otherwise it should be translated and verified in Hindi/English by notary officer or by the principal in institute letter head. Student shall upload both original and translated certificate
- All other attachments shall be self-attested by the candidate
Helpline number an mail Id for further query
AICTE, 011-29581333 (Only for Technical Queries), 29581338, 29581119. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org